Sunday, January 24, 2010

Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Part Deux

I really liked the Creamy Crock Pot Chicken I made previously, however I didn't have all of the ingredients -- or much of anything else -- in the cabinets this morning. This is my variation, ie. what I could throw in the Crock Pot on a Sunday Morning!

Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Part Deux

Ingredients:

  • 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts (frozen)
  • 1 chopped onion
  • 2 sliced potatoes
  • 1 tbsp. (or so) minced garlic (it was just whatever was left in the jar)
  • handful baby carrots
  • 1 can fit and active cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can milk
  • Cajun Seasoning to taste
Procedure:
  • Place all ingredients in the Crock Pot.
  • Cook on low all day
  • After a few hours the liquid will increase and you can mix it all together to ensure even cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment